Cloud Council Certified AWS Developer
Online Classroom Date/Timing:
Start Date: 2oth December 2020
End Date: 31st Jan 2021
Timing: 2 PM IST to 5 PM IST on Sunday
Total Hours: 20 hours
Course Content: Please click on curriculum tab for detailed course content.
- This is a live, instructor-led training program.
- The online classrooms are conducted during non-peak hours. (late evenings and weekends).
- You will earn a valuable Certification at the end of the course.
- You can show case your Certificate on your LinkedIn Profile and in your resume.
- Your certificate can be validated on our website by potential employers.
1. Cloud and AWS Basics
Basics of Cloud Computing
AWS Cloud, Console and Env
Overview of developer env on AWS
Essential AWS Services
2. EC2 instances and Elastic Load Balancer
EC2 instance types and spinning up an instance
Web App Deployment (LAMP or Tomcat)
ELB Types, Configurations
Running Demo with EC2 and ELB
3. AWS Networking
VPC and Security
AWS Networking Basics, CIDR Addressing
VPC, NAT, Internet Gateway configuration
Setting up a complete AWS Networking env
AWS Security Basics and IAM
Running Demo with AWS Network/Sec
4. AWS Database Service
Overview of AWS Databases
RDS Service (Mysql and Aurora)
AWS Dynamo DB (NoSQL DB)
Other Essential AWS DB Services
Managed Service Benefits (Replication etc)
Running demo with AWS RDS and DynamoDB
5. AWS Storage Services
EFS and EBS file systems
S3 Bucket and Access Types
Running demo with S3 and other types
6. AWS Backup
AWS Backup types
AWS DR Strategies
AWS Real World use cases
Running Demo with AWS Backups
No announcements at this moment.